Yesterday was a good day.
• I got a some great face time with legends Bill Sienkiewicz, Geof Darrow and Bernie Wrightson.
• got some great sketches in my Villains sketchbook.
• Picked up some Eisner nominee books
• I witnessed the maiden voyage of the 1st booth of our very own MONSTA! (and I picked up Low Concept 2)
• I got to spoon feed Alan (New Mutant) ice cream (yes, there are pictures)
• Got to hang with the walking comic encyclopedia known as Steve Raker, the deep waters known as Darrel (Fuck it), Crazy Man Christopher Keszycki ("I will Stab You!"), the next Architect of the Baxter Building JTobin, the forum's Guardian Angel Alan... and of course my brother from another mother... Mr. Chris Campell.
• One of my favorite moments was how Chris and I brought the day to a close. We to Cigar Masters enjoyed fine cigars and port while just talking about life. These are the good times in life I always want more of.
...on to day two...