Munden's Bar
News: 11 O'Clock Comics Episode 335 - available now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. 04:12 AM | Monday, December 22, 2014

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Starstruck online  (Read 209 times)
JimN
Eternal

Read Baltimore: The Curse Bells!

« on: 05:02 PM | Sunday, February 19, 2012 »

Starstruck is now online! The gorgeous comic by Elaine Lee and Michael Kaluta is now a webcomic.

http://starstruckcomics.com/

Elaine Lee writes:

We will be posting the story pages that appeared in the Starstruck Deluxe Edition, but will be making them interactive, so that they link to glossary entries. It should take well over a year to post the whole thing and Michael and I believe this will be a great way to advertise the books... which is, after all, the point! The site will include the glossary, history, intro to the book, and links to Starstruck reviews and articles. Later, we'll be adding things like timelines, sound files from the play's music and the Audio Play, pictures from performances, and heretofore unpublished material. And you can buy a mug or a T-shirt, too!

Ultimately, we're hoping to draw enough new audience to make creating more Starstruck a worthwhile endeavor (monetarily speaking).

I know many people here have read Starstruck before but Michael and Elaine have asked people to pass the word about the launch of Starstruck online via social media so please, check out the site, read or re-read the comic and tell your friends.

Please visit my blog at www.jimnelsonart.blogspot.com
Follow me on twitter as MothmanJim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: