Munden's Bar
News: Like toys?  So do we!  Post your thoughts here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. 05:12 AM | Friday, December 19, 2014

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pimp Your Podcast!  (Read 90801 times)
Cammy
« Reply #1200 on: 10:03 AM | Wednesday, March 28, 2012 »

Cammy’s Comic Corner – Indie Comics Episode – March 2012
The indie comic selection for March 2012 is Valkyrie Squadron – Anomaly by Jules Rivera! A crew of four women, evil robots, and sci-fi action galore!

Click here to listen / read the review!

This episode has been brought to you by Crazy Mary!

Cammy's Comic Corner RSS Feed
Cammy's Comic Corner on YouTube
Cammy's Comic Corner on Twitter
« Last Edit: 10:03 AM | Wednesday, March 28, 2012 by Cammy » Logged
BillyZ
New God

WWW Email
« Reply #1201 on: 11:03 AM | Friday, March 30, 2012 »

For their first regular episode, Justin Allen and Bill Zanowitz discuss the DCnU at the six month point!  Justice League! Batman! Action Comics! Batgirl! Aquaman! All-Star Western! Animal Man! Hawk and Dove! O.M.A.C.! Legion Lost! Will one of your favorites be one of theirs? And boy, can those gay bears talk and talk!

http://comicbookbears.libsyn.com/comic-book-bears-podcast-issue-1-the-dc-new-universe

BadDeacon
Alien Legionnaire

WWW Email
« Reply #1202 on: 03:04 AM | Sunday, April 01, 2012 »

The Only The Valiant crew has closed up shop, and we are moving forward with an exciting new project!

Please check it out:

Cammy
« Reply #1203 on: 08:04 PM | Monday, April 02, 2012 »

In this episode I recap my first wild day at the Emerald City ComiCon in Seattle. Commissions, Adam WarRock, and drinks a plenty gave me this wonderful hangover.
Click here to listen!

In this episode I recap my second day at the Emerald City ComiCon in Seattle. Sci-Fi Speed Dating, locating the secret TR!CKSTER bar, and seeing artists paint on naked people.
Click here to listen!

In this episode I recap my third and final day at the Emerald City ComiCon in Seattle. It was a very frantic day, and I endured a horrible flight back. On the plus side, there are interviews with Brian “Pants” Christman (CGS) and Sal Abbinanti (Atomika) at the end of the episode!
Click here to listen!

The first two episodes were brought to you by Crazy Mary!
Cammy
« Reply #1204 on: 10:04 AM | Wednesday, April 04, 2012 »

Cammy’s Comic Corner - Geeky Talky - Episode 123
In this episode I’m joined once again by Art (Fourth Wall Comics Podcast) and Matt (Duke of Douche) to discuss episodes 11-13 of the second season of The Walking Dead on AMC. We discuss Judge, Jury, Executioner, Better Angels, and Beside the Dying Fire. As an added bonus, we’re joined by Shenoa, Aaron, and Dommy to do commentary on the season finale! Spoilers!

Click here to listen!

Cammy's Comic Corner on Facebook
Cammy
« Reply #1205 on: 02:04 PM | Sunday, April 08, 2012 »

Cammy's Comic Corner - Episode 203 (4/8/12)
I’m back! Convention season is over for me (for now), so let’s get right back to the weekly reviews! Pick Of The Week goes to Dan Slott and Stefano Caselli for Amazing Spider-Man #683 (Marvel)! Fast Five picks include Swamp Thing #8 (DC), Invincible #90 (Image), Avengers Academy #28 (Marvel), Sweet Tooth #32 (Vertigo), and CHEW #25 (Image). Spoilers!

Click here to listen!

Gordie
Fear Agent

YOU'VE NEVER BEEN MIND-CONTROLLED BY A GORILLA?

Email
« Reply #1206 on: 02:04 PM | Wednesday, April 11, 2012 »

Episode 66 - Skirting The Edge Of Pretentiousness!

This episode, Paul is reading Please Kill Me by NY punk, LEGS MCNEIL and Gordie gets ready for C2E2. Paul plays a show and Gordie goes to a couple of shows.  Paul tell of how he met Crystal and Gordie makes friends with a BEAN. CREEM MAG, MARC BOLAN, DAVID BOWIE, IGGY POP, MOTLEY CRUE, GNR, PCP, THE UPPER CRUST RADIOHEAD, THE PIXIES, VELVET UNDERGHROUND, AMBROSIA, SCOPITONES PORCUPINE TREE, STEVEN WILSON, NICK BEGGS and THE SHAGGS all show up.

Download/subscribe for free at the iTunes Store keyword: Gordcast or http://gordomatic.libsyn.com/

http://gordomailman.tumblr.com/
LISTEN TO: THE GORDCAST    gordomatic.libsyn.com or subscribe @ iTunes: Gordcast
BLOG:http://idontknowmuchbutilikeyourhair.blogspot.com/
Cammy
« Reply #1207 on: 06:04 PM | Wednesday, April 11, 2012 »

Cammy’s Comic Corner - Geeky Talky - Episode 124
In this episode I’m joined by Michael Colbert (Crazy Mary) and Josh Finney (01 Publishing) to discuss the Crazy Mary Kickstarter campaign. We discuss the future of Crazy Mary, 01 Publishing, and alien pancakes.

Click here to back the Kickstarter campaign today!

Click here to listen!

BillyZ
New God

WWW Email
« Reply #1208 on: 11:04 AM | Friday, April 13, 2012 »

After a whole lotta DC chatter in the previous episodes, our bear boys Justin and BillyZ leave their dens to make a House-of-Ideas call.  Avengers vs. X-Men#s 0 and 1 are spotlighted and then they cover their past Marvel favorites.  Stan and Jack FF, Spider-Man, Marvel Team-Up,  Micronauts, Byrne and Claremont, What If?, Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers, Daredevil: Born Again, the outback-era X-Men - all this, plus one of them admits to loving Atlantis Attacks!

http://comicbookbears.libsyn.com/comic-book-bears-podcast-issue-2

Cammy
« Reply #1209 on: 03:04 PM | Saturday, April 14, 2012 »

Cammy’s Comic Corner – Book Of The Month – Officer Downe
The Book of the Month for April 2012 is none other than Officer Downe: Bigger, Better, Bastard Edition (Image) written by Joe Casey and illustrated by Chris Burnham.

Bloody massacres in the name of the law!

Read the written review here!

Cammy's Comic Corner on YouTube
Cammy
« Reply #1210 on: 03:04 PM | Sunday, April 15, 2012 »

Cammy's Comic Corner - Episode 204 (4/15/12)
Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk! Pick Of The Week goes to Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples for Saga #2 (Image)! Fast Five picks include Lobster Johnson: The Burning Hand #4 (Dark Horse), Fantastic Four #605 (Marvel), Alabaster Wolves #1 (Dark Horse), Secrets #1 (Image), and Orchid #6 (Dark Horse). Spoilers!

Click here to listen!

DFWendi
Alien Legionnaire

Email
« Reply #1211 on: 04:04 PM | Monday, April 16, 2012 »

Brand new episode of Double Page Spread with me and Sampsa Granstrom from "Mostly Mellow"!
We yack about Saga #1, Prophet, and his purse collection.

cslumberparty.libsyn.com

Double Page Spread podcast- cslumberparty.libsyn.com
twitter- dfwendi
Dan Pua
Chief Monkey

« Reply #1212 on: 07:04 AM | Tuesday, April 17, 2012 »

The fine folks at Earth 2 Podcast just released their 100th episode! Woo hoo! Rock Horns Rock Horns Rock Horns

If you're a regular listener, visit them at the link above or find them on twitter and say hi. Congrats to Bobgar, Jon and Wheels! You did it, you magnificent bastards!!! Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy

Chris Pitzer
B.P.R.D.

WWW Email
« Reply #1213 on: 09:04 AM | Wednesday, April 18, 2012 »

New TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW with fantastic artist Farel Dalrymple:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tell-me-something-i-dont-know/id516288911

Rock Horns Rock Horns Rock Horns
Cammy
« Reply #1214 on: 10:04 AM | Wednesday, April 18, 2012 »

Cammy’s Comic Corner - Geeky Talky - Episode 125
In this special episode I’m joined by Dommy (The House-Dwarf) to discuss some graphic novels. We review Sweet Tooth Vol. 1 (Vertigo), Kill Shakespeare Vol. 1 (IDW), and Scalped Vol. 1 (Vertigo). Spoilers!

Click here to listen!

Gordie
Fear Agent

YOU'VE NEVER BEEN MIND-CONTROLLED BY A GORILLA?

Email
« Reply #1215 on: 12:04 AM | Friday, April 20, 2012 »

Episode 67 - Honey Around The Horse Pill!
We  head down many streets both literally and figuratively, as Gordie returns from Chicago and C2E2.
Gordie has a great time, considering. Paul does indeed meet THE SHAGGS and his new album is out.
RADIOHEAD, DICK CLARK, MR. McFEELEY, VINCE B, MIKE NORTON, SKOTTIE YOUNG, JOE KUBERT AND HELL-RIDER all show up.

http://gordomailman.tumblr.com/
LISTEN TO: THE GORDCAST    gordomatic.libsyn.com or subscribe @ iTunes: Gordcast
BLOG:http://idontknowmuchbutilikeyourhair.blogspot.com/
Cammy
« Reply #1216 on: 11:04 AM | Sunday, April 22, 2012 »

Cammy's Comic Corner - Episode 205 (4/22/12)
Quite the mind-blowing selection of comics this week! Pick Of The Week goes to Brandon Graham & Farel Dalrymple for Prophet #24 (Image). Fast Five picks include Batman #8 (DC), Rocketeer Adventures 2 #2 (IDW), Amazing Spider-Man #684 (Marvel), The Manhattan Projects #2 (Image), and Wonder Woman #8 (DC). Spoilers!

Click here to listen!

Julian Lytle
New God

What's Hood?

WWW Email
« Reply #1217 on: 10:04 AM | Tuesday, April 24, 2012 »

New episode finally up.
http://ignorant-bliss.com/2012/04/23/ignorant-bliss-podcast-faded/
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ignorant-bliss-podcast-faded/id415595194?i=113804553

I talk about my feelings on the current state of comics, Weekly Shonen Jump Alpha, The documentaries Bully and Marley, The DC Nation Bloack on CN, The Marvel Universe block on Disney XD and The Legend of Korra.

Questions or comments email: julian@julianlytle.com
twitter.com/julianlytle (@julianlytle)

Music in this episode is:
The Ride (instrumental) by Drake
Céu Distante [dj spinna remix] by Bebel Gilberto
Club Paradise (Instrumental) by Drake
Sippin’ On Da Syrup by Three 6 Mafia feat. UGK (Instrumental)
International Playas Anthem (Screwed and Chopped) by UGK feat. Outkast
The Ride (Chopped not Slopped) by Drake feat. The Weeknd

the new show color is PMS 254

BillyZ
New God

WWW Email
« Reply #1218 on: 09:04 AM | Wednesday, April 25, 2012 »

Justin and BillyZ welcome their first guest bear with Bryan Pittard of the Flame On podcast joining in on the fun! Topics include BillyZ's trip to C2E2!  Disney Gay Days!  Ramon Perez!  Jim Henson!  Athena Voltaire!  b-one by Bobgar Ornelas!  The Stuff of Legend!  Flex Mentallo!  Grant Morrison's JLA!  Kevin Keller and Archie Comics!  Mark Waid and digital comics!  The second incarnation of the Secret Six from the 80's!  All this and Northstar's impending nuptials - he's gay, you know.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/comicbookbears/ComicBookBearsIssue3withBryanfromFlameOn.mp3

Cammy
« Reply #1219 on: 10:04 AM | Wednesday, April 25, 2012 »

Cammy’s Comic Corner - Geeky Talky -Episode 126
In this special episode, I review ten different #1 issues from all over the comics spectrum! Comics include Pins N Needles #1 ( Website), Rebel Blood #1 (Image), Tales To Suffice #1 (Website), Glory #23 (Image), Double Jumpers #1 (Action Lab), Sanctuary #1 (SLG), The Secret History of D.B. Cooper #1 (Oni Press), Morningstar #1 (Optic House), Fracture #1 (Action Lab), and The Almighties #1 (Website). There’s a little something for everybody this episode. Spoilers!

Click here to listen!

Cammy's Comic Corner RSS Feed Cammy's Comic Corner on Facebook Cammy's Comic Corner on Twitter
« Last Edit: 10:04 AM | Wednesday, April 25, 2012 by Cammy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: